Sponsorship opportunities for ‘Royal British Legion Remembrance Concert 1914 – 2012’
The Leamington Courier – the media partner for the concert – has asked us for our help in finding sponsorship for the ‘Warwick District Remembers 1914 – 2014′ Concert and Drum Head service at the Royal Spa Centre on October 31, in aid of the Royal British Legion. The event will mark the scarifies made during the first months of World War One and is expected to be a sell-out with all 565 seats taken.
The evening will be split into two halves. Firstly, the concert, featuring The Band of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, the Royal Naval Association Choir and the County Music Service Orchestra playing and singing all the old wartime favourites. Then the Drum Head Service, originated when soldiers in the field, without access to chapel or church, would lay their drums, consecrate them by laying their standards on them, and use them as an altar. The Bishop of Warwick will lead the multi-faith service.
The organisers are looking for three sponsors at £1,000 each, or a main sponsor at £3,000. As a sponsor you would be offered:
· The use of the ‘Warwick District Remembers’ logo/branding of the concert for use on your website, email signatures, social media, stationery, display in your office reception etc and at any fundraising events you may wish to hold to help fund your sponsorship.
· Publicity in the Leamington Courier/Warwick Courier/Kenilworth Weekly News between now and the event
· VIP drinks reception for you and your guests on the night
· VIP tickets for the concert
· Name and logo on banners, posters, adverts and concert programme
· Opportunity for exhibiting/promoting your organisation in the theatre foyer
If interested please contact:
Newsline Press & Public Relations Ltd
3-5 Warwick Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5BH
T: 01926 888308 W: newsline-pr.co.uk